This png image - Valentine's Day Hearts Decoration Transparent PNG Clip Art Image, is available for free download
Zee TV Actors wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day!
• Nishant Singh Malkani who plays Akshat Jindal in Zee TV’s Guddan…Tumse Na Ho Paega says, “Valentine's Day for me is a day of love and friendship. You can celebrate this day with anyone and everyone, be it friends, family or that special someone. I plan to celebrate this Valentine's Day with all my close friends who light up my life with their presence and are my support system."
• Sambhabana Mohanty who plays Poorva Mishra in Zee TV’s Rajaa Betaa says, “I don't believe that there should be a particular day to celebrate love. Love should be celebrated everyday and not just with your special someone, but with everyone that matters to you. So, for those who believe in it, celebrate the day but don't forget to spread love every day.”
• Rrahul Sudhir who plays Vedant Tripathi in Zee TV’s Rajaa Betaa says, “I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day and this year do not forget to love and pamper yourself! Go out and indulge in things you love doing the most, because I believe only if you love yourself, you’ll be able to love someone else whole-heartedly.”
• Kanika Mann who plays Guddan in Zee TV’s Guddan… Tumse Na Ho Paega says, “Love for me is a very strong emotion and it should not be limited to your significant other. Love is a beautiful feeling that can be felt in the most wonderful way. On this day, I would like to wish all my friends and family, a very Happy Valentine's Day. Spread love, the world needs more of that.”
• Garima Singh Rathore who plays Siya in Zee TV’s Manmohini said, “On Valentine’s day this year, I plan to take to Instagram and interact with my fans while answering all their lovely questions. Moreover, I am planning to buy an outfit for my mom and plan a surprise visit to Siddhi Vinayak as it’s her birthday too. To make the day even more special for her, I am going to take her out for dinner with the entire team of Manmohini”.
• Reyhna Pandit who plays Mohini in Zee TV’s Manmohini said, “The feel everywhere on Valentine’s Day is just so beautiful. The entire town gets painted in all shades of red. There are balloons and flowers everywhere. But, honestly, for me, it is just another day. I want to celebrate Valentine’s Day whenever I want to and not just on one specific day. The most amazing memory of Valentine’s Day was during college when four of my girlfriends celebrated the day at one of our friend’s house and I think it was the most amazing Valentine’s Day that I have spent till now. This year, I am going to be working and shooting for Manmohini.”
• Ankit Siwach who plays Ram in Zee TV’s Manmohini said, “For me, Valentine’s Day is just another day that comes a day after 13th February and a day before 15th February. Jokes apart, I wish to ask if we really need a specific day to spread love when you can do that every single day. Love without hesitation and limitations. This year, owing to my shooting schedule, I am going to spend the day on the sets of Manmohini, but I am going to make sure that I make it a memorable one for all my cast and crew members."
• Sehban Azim who plays Malhar Rane in Zee TV's Tujhse Hai Raabta said "I believe in celebrating love every day. It is a pure feeling and we must value every relationship that we share and shower them with immense love. On this beautiful day, I would like to wish my fans a very Happy Valentine’s Day.”
• Adnan Khan who plays Kabeer in Zee TV's Ishq Subhan Allah said, “A famous person once said that there is only one source of happiness in life - to love and be loved and I am a strong believer of that. Rather than just making it a day of romanticism, make it a day of spreading love and cheer to anyone and everyone that you hold special in your life. Lastly, I would like to wish all a very happy and love- filled Valentine's day"
• Eisha Singh who plays Zara in Zee TV's Ishq Subhan Allah said, “For me, Valentine's day has always been about spending some quality time with my mother. I always celebrate this day with her and we go for a long drive and have wonderful conversations. She will always be my only Valentine. I would like to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day”
• Vrushika Mehta who plays Asmita in Zee TV’s Yeh Teri Galiyaan said, “I want to share a very funny memory associated with the day. Back in college, a guy proposed to me on Valentine’s day. He approached me after his friends prodded him to take the first step. But, before he could even utter a word, I rejected him. While I laugh over it now, it was very embarrassing for both of us then. But we still continue to be friends and have a good laugh over the incident whenever we meet.”